- Articles must be original and must not duplicate any part of any previous articles written by the writer.
- Do not rephrase references, resources or previous articles. Do not shuffle or change words from the reference material or previous articles in an attempt to pass off the content as original.
- Avoid choosing similar titles to prevent duplicating your own content.
- Cite all sources. When quoting, provide proper in-text attribution.
- Plagiarized or duplicated work prompts article rejection, suspension of privileges and possible termination.
- Avoid resubmitting rejected material or abandoned rewrites under a similar title.
- Contact the Help Desk, if you feel a copy editor's request violates the guidelines or is inappropriate.
- Avoid abandoning a rewrite.
Have more questions? Submit a request