- Create a poll with one question and two to 10 answer options. Include corresponding text for each option that explains or expands upon the answer.
- Choose answers that encompass as many options as possible. Keep answer options brief.
- Write two to three sentences per answer. Describe relevant facts, helpful tips or important information related to the option. Follow site-specific guidelines for instructions on voice and style.
- Cite external sources and reference any material used for your research. Refer to the References/Sources section of the studioD Editorial Guidelines.
- Search the destination site for a relevant article for each answer option. Enter the link into the Resources field.
- Select Resources that enhance or complement the content for each poll.
Have more questions? Submit a request