- Be sure to include a brief synopsis of your article. The summary should be about 100-160 characters.
- Your summary will appear in search results, telling potential readers what the article is about.
Keywords (Formerly Key Concepts)
- Include at least three "key concepts" in separate boxes which summarize the subject of your article.
- Think in search terms, like “downhill skis” or “Oprah Winfrey.”
- Add one key concept phrase per box -- no phrase should be longer than three words.
- Add any relevant location to the Location section by inserting a name or address.
- For "Things to do in Chicago," type Chicago in the city box, and select Illinois from state pull-down menu.
- For "Best Shops on Armitage Avenue in Chicago's Lincoln Park," type Chicago, select Illinois, and add 60614 to the postal code box.
- For "Best Ways to Explore Disneyland," type the street address of Disneyland.
- For "Backpacking Through Eastern Europe," type Eastern Europe in the Region box.
- Include the country's postal code for international addresses.
Have more questions? Submit a request